Pages

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Episode 42: Blog'n for a livin'






So tomorrow morning is my return to the working world. I've almost enjoyed my hiatus but the return to, and continuation of receiving a paycheck from, work seems to be a necessity. I considered calling my boss and just quitting to become a blogger full time but then I did the math....

An ad banner at $0.001 per view * the approximately 4 people who visit my blog * twice per week(one can hope) *52 weeks /12 = $0.0346 monthly salary. That leaves me at a slight deficit to cover the mortgage. Now if I prostitute myself out for the max price I'm worth, I could probably double those figures(About 6.9 cents per month). This still leaves me a few bucks short of my goal.

Until I find a way to shore up the numbers a bit, I fear I must continue my fulfilling life of pressing buttons on a keyboard in a cube cage. it pays for running shoes <shrug>. At least I have a great boss that understands my dietary requirements(Paleo + Balsam of Peru dietary restrictions) and addiction to running and fitness crap.

So what does this all mean? 40 less hours per week available for blogging. You will see shorter and often less interesting posts here as I must still maintain my original goal to document my fitness regimen. I'll endeavor to furnish more interesting(at least to me) posts on the weekends.

Off -Day Workout:

Standard Core Routine: 2 sets
Bicycle: 10 x each leg
Plank: :30
Marching Bridge: :60
Side Plank: :30 each side.
Bird Dogs: 10

4 Yoga Poses I recently learned(more ccming next week). All done for 30 seconds
Chair Pose
Forward Fold
Lunge (both legs)
Downward Dog


Note: Next Saturday I will reintroduce strides into my routine. Speed work baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment