Pages

Saturday, August 8, 2015

What I want to see when I look in the mirror.....



What I think I see.....



What the world actually sees....



I've started shedding the weight I gained during my exile. Only a couple excess pounds left from that and then we can start working on the drop under 200 goal again. I've seen little other changes at all in months. The shrinking has stopped as I ran out of fat to lose around most places but the midsection. I have this dream of the arms and chest growing but thus far had little luck. Unfortunately being an endurance athlete (can I call myself that yet?) is rather counterproductive to building muscle bulk other than the Popeye arm looking legs (and I'm eating spinach for breakfast as we speak) which have begun to form.


8/8
Weight - 204.2
Body Fat - 19.2
BMI - 28.3
Shoulders - 46
Neck - 16
Chest - 43
Bicep right - 12.5
Bicep - left - 12.5
Waist - 39
Hips - 38
Thigh - right - 21.5
Thigh - left - 21.5

No comments:

Post a Comment