Pages

Monday, July 20, 2015

Run Club - Mon: HILLS DAY!! 3.26 miles, 10:08 pace, 176 spm. 93 degree heat index. Was a tiny bit slower than last week but DAMN was it hot and sticky. Surprisingly I've really become comfortable with and are actually beginning to enjoy hills(Up more than down). They are tough on your stamina but my legs just love them. I attribute it to a whole lot of squats.

I really wanted an ice cold beer. Damn this stupid allergy diet!

The Kinvara's are a fantastic shoe for me. They extremely light, very springy and after about a half a mile or so the calf hurt went away.  I really think I could become addicted to a lower drop shoe.

Chakram Routine
One legged balance: :30 each leg
Twisting Lunge: 6x each leg
Single-leg Deadlift: 5x each leg
One legged Alphabet spell: A-M each leg

Bodyweight squats: 1x30

Weekly Mileage: 4.26 mi
Miles to Mordor: 1504.61

I'm starting to think about my week or more away from fitness coming next week after surgery. I think I will need to ramp up the diet to offset that. I'll probably severely limit fruit and sugars for the week. I hope to get on the treadmills at Planet Fitness and walk while holding on handrails within a day or two. Will see my my orthopedist says

No comments:

Post a Comment