Pages

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Test Run: 1 mile, 10:06 pace, 172 spm

This was a quick rest day test of my Saucony Kinvara 6's and my first time running in a tank top. It was a difficult run. My calves were throbbing. The 4mm drop is a big change from the 8-12 I'm used to. The shoe itself felt really comfortable and rather springy. They felt like a very fast shoe(and I'm not sure what that means. It's just a gut feeling) I can see this being my new race shoe(instead of the Triumph ISO's) but not this Saturday's race. I'll need some time to work up to running in these and sure as hell don't want to run a race in untested shoes(that set fire to my calves).

I did not like running in a tank at all. My underarms felt like a  Slip 'N Slide

Weekly Mileage: 1 mi
Miles to Mordor: 1504.61

No comments:

Post a Comment