Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Run Club - Wed: 6.12 miles, 10:19 pace, 177spm. Finally a break in the miserable humidity. Was around 85 and  reasonable humidity. I'm really happy with this run. Pace is a lot higher than my last two 6 milers and the cadence is right where I want it. I started out strong but really burned at around 40 minutes. Not tired so much as just out of energy. I'm told I need to get more carbs in me. Going to have to examine my run day diet.

My knee(the other knee, not the one they are cutting on LOL) that's been bugging me was solid tonight. I think I'm good to go.

Chakram Routine
One legged balance: :30 each leg
Twisting Lunge: 6x each leg
Single-leg Deadlift: 5x each leg
One legged Alphabet spell: A-M each leg

Weekly Mileage: 11.38 mi
Miles to Mordor: 1497.49

No comments:

Post a Comment