Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2015


They look lonely, don't they? I hope to give them something to do soon....

The good news is the pain is quite manageable. It stings but it's not crippling. The bad news is this dressing severely limits my knee flexing, I'm moving around very peg legged which makes it difficult to walk. It comes off next Tuesday. I may need a little time to work on the knee itself to get flexibility back before I run on it. I'm not sure how much a week+ of not really bending it will do to it. Going to have to play it by ear. I doubt it will be a major setback.

No call from the surgeons office today. I was hoping to find out what the object they removed was.

Chestburster?


Asteroid?

Battle droid?

Hopefully they will call tomorrow. Aren't you curious what it is?

No comments:

Post a Comment