Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

So normally I'd lighten up on my running past mid week to have fresh legs to PR on Saturday night's Lunar 5K but the surgery next week will take me off the road for a short while, I think I'd rather get the most miles in I can this week so I'll stay the usual schedule and Saturday I'll just run for the SWAG and not sweat the clock

Physical therapy: Tons of shoulder exercises. Burning electrodes on my f'ing shoulder and painful physiotherapist medieval muscle manipulations. Shoulder is making improvements.

Treadmill Warm-up Run: 1 mile. No running dynamics recorded today

Dumbbell Y Raises: 1x10 @15lb
Dumbbell T Raises: 1x10 @15lb
Dumbbell W Raises: 1x10 @15lb

Dumbbell Bench Press: 5x5 (55lb dumbbells)
Inverted Rows: 1x10, 1x5, 1x4
Push ups: 3x10

Standard Core Routine: 2 sets
Bicycle: 10 x each leg
Plank: :30
Marching Bridge: :60
Side Plank: :30 each side. 
Bird Dogs: 10

Weekly Mileage: 5.26 mi
Miles to Mordor: 1503.61

Thought of the day: Free entry = free swag = SCORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment